Worship services are held on Sunday mornings in our church sanctuary. For health and safety concerns, please note:
- Wearing of masks is required both inside and outside the building.
- Names of attendees are recorded at the entrance so that we can assist with contact tracing if necessary.
- Seating in the pews is organized to assure appropriate social distancing; the pews and other high touch surfaces like doorknobs and light switches are sanitized before each service.
- Rather than pass an offering basket among attendees during the services, we have baskets by the exit doorways, and we have online giving available.
- Hymn and song lyrics are projected on a screen during services to avoid the need for hymn books in the pews.
- Children's Church and the Nursery are temporarily NOT AVAILABLE during this time.
- As an alternative to gathering in-person. Fairlawn CRC YouTube channel is available for viewing the livestream of our worship services.
- If you or a family member are not feeling well (for example: fever, nausea, persistent cough), we request that you remain at home and view the livestream.
Church school classes on Sunday morning and other activities during the week are held in rooms throughout the church building where we can ensure appropriate social distancing. The wearing of masks is required. For some events, remote access is available for those that cannot meet in-person.
The Fairlawn leadership continues to evaluate the impact of the COVID-19 virus on our church activities, taking steps to minimize risk of infection and to comply with government regulations and guidelines. We want to provide a safe environment for those that come to our church, seeking to grow together, as we share the good news of the Lord Jesus Christ.