Worship services are held on Sunday mornings in our church sanctuary. For health and safety concerns, please note:
- Masks are no longer required, but a section of pews is reserved for those who prefer to sit only near those who are wearing face coverings. All worshipers are reminded of the CDC's recommendations for safe interactions which are designed to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Rather than pass an offering basket among attendees during the services, we have baskets by the exit doorways, and we have online giving available.
- Hymn and song lyrics are projected on a screen during services to minimize the need for hymn books in the pews.
- As an alternative to gathering in-person, Fairlawn CRC YouTube channel is available for viewing the livestream of our worship services.
- If you or a family member are not feeling well (for example: fever, nausea, persistent cough), we request that you remain at home and view the livestream.
The Fairlawn leadership continues to evaluate the impact of the COVID-19 virus on our church activities, taking steps to minimize risk of infection and to comply with government regulations and guidelines. We want to provide a safe environment for those that come to our church, seeking to grow together, as we share the good news of the Lord Jesus Christ.