The mission of Choir Fest is: "In keeping with the belief that our world belongs to God, Choir Fest provides an opportunity for children to praise Him with music. Through devotions and songs related to the yearly theme, the children hear about our amazing God. The same theme is carried throughout the songs which are an expression of and a response to our faith in God."
Our theme for 2019 is "ACTS of Prayer". We meet daily, Monday, July 8 through Friday, July 12; and then we participate in the worship service at Fairlawn on Sunday, July 14, with a picnic lunch afterwards. The following are details about the program.
- Ages 4 & 5 meet from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Grades 1 - 8 meet from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Group Session with Bible Lesson
- Small Class Singing Groups
- Morning Break with Snack
- Rehearsal Sessions
- Lunch Break (ages 4 & 5 dismissed)
- Craft Time
- Game Time
- Each participant should bring a bag lunch.
- Cookies and cold drinks will be provided.
Choir Fest Sunday
All choirs participate in the Sunday morning worship service, offering their praise to God.
- 9:30 AM at Fairlawn CRC
- Invite family and friends
- Family picnic after the service at Fairwoods Recreation Grounds, located at 116 West Hartford Avenue, Uxbridge
- Ages 4 & 5 -- $20.00
- Grades 1 - 8 -- $40.00
- Family tuition assistance is available -- please contact the registrar via choirfest@FairlawnCRC.org
Please register by printing the Registration Form, providing the requested information and permission signatures, and mailing it with a check to:
Fairlawn CRC - Choir Fest Registrar
305 Goldthwaite Road
Whitinsville, MA 01588
If you have any questions, send an email to the registrar via choirfest@FairlawnCRC.org